Sunday, March 2, 2008

Vietnamese people diligent, skilful and very creative: diplomat, educator


Ton Nu Thi Ninh, former Deputy Chairwoman of the National Assembly’s Foreign Affairs Committee, who has been well known in Vietnam and the world as the wonderful diplomat, says that she wants to prove that Vietnamese people are not only industrious and skilful, but also very creative.

Ton Nu Thi Ninh, former Deputy Chairwoman of the National Assembly’s Foreign Affairs CommitteeEducation is not unfamiliar to me at all. I once had 10 years of working as a university lecturer, including three years in France.
Sometimes I think that if I had not taken the responsibility of the Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly’s Foreign Affairs Committee and worked as a diplomat, I would have been a headmaster of a university.
I have been nurturing the project on running a university for seven or eight years, before I was appointed to work as the Ambassador in Brussels, Belgium.
I always think that the biggest strength of Vietnam is the Vietnamese people. Every foreigner I meet says they have good impressions about the Vietnamese nation.
more info->VietNamNet Bridge

No comments: